Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

To celebrate, I am wearing a pink shirt, and I made these anatomical heart cookies just for you:



I looked around for the appropriate food coloring, but none was to be had here in Granada, and so I ended up making them Neapolitan. I ended up using a lot of strawberry syrup to attain a passable artery color, and the flavor of that part of the cookie can best be described as "aggressive." (My housemate's boyfriend--I mean, recently-enfianced--described it that way and, frankly, it's altogether more appropriate than I'd like.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Alejandro Pérez Ordóñez said...

Your cooking isn't ever agressive, but it's always amazing! Greetings from "Alcarria-Land" :)

6:22 PM  
Blogger pvf said...

zounds like alex hasn't had av's razor blade stew

ps word verification?! who is trying to advertise here????

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home