Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pimp my Ride

Since I know you've been wondering all along, this is the build that's on my bikle (in not too organized an order.) The bikle is my Surly Long Haul Trucker (42cm), and the long haul starts tomorrow.

handlebar: TTT forma SL 42 cm
stem: Roox Danny Junior (in orange, FYI)
headset: Cane Creek S2 1 1/8" aheadset
seatpost: Kalloy Uno Susp. Al. 27.2
shifters: Shimano STI Tiagra
brakes: Tektro cantilever (I should have sprung for something a little nicer, but eh.)
brake shoes: Kool Stop
saddle: Selle Italia Lady Trans Am (which is more comfortable than the Terry Liberator that's on the Giant that's in storage in California, and which was, until it wore out, on the Trek)
wheels: Mavic XC 117
tires: Ritchey Tom Slicks 26 x 1" (I would have gotten Continental Gator Skins if I'd gotten my act together. I switched to those on the Giant a while back, but don't even know if they have them ina 26" and I already had the Ritcheys.)
derailleur: Tiagra Abraz 28.6mm
shifters: Tiagra

Shimano LX:
crankset: M-580 170 mm 44/32/22
chain: HG73 9-speed
hubs: 570
cassette: HG70 9-speed 32/11
rear derailleur: M570

Did I forget anything?

1 Comments:

Blogger PCM said...

Can we see a picture of your bikle?!

And keep the tube pressure at the max to avoid pinch flats.

Allez!

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home